UNIT 4

MY BODY



EXERCISE

1. Write the names of these parts











3. FIND THE NAME






HAVE GOT



.

 EXERCISES

1. Match
2. HAVE GOT negative
Who is it ?
Read the description and find who it is.
                                                                                             
  Kelly              Grace                Suzy                Bill                     Becky                 Ann                 Pam               John
        She's got black hair and blue eyes.  It's    .
        She's got blond hair and blue eyes.  It's    .
        He's got blond hair and blue eyes.   It's    .
        She's got blond hair and brown eyes. It's  .
        She's got brown hair and blue eyes.  It's   .
        She's got brown hair and green eyes. It's  .
  
        He's got blond hair and brown eyes.   It's  .
        She's got brown hair and brown eyes.  It's .



1. EXERCISE ABOUT PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
2. OPPOSITE ADJECTIVES ABOUT APPEARANCE
2. COMPLETE THE SENTENCES WITH THE CORRECT WORD


POSSESSIVE ADJECTIVES


Body parts are always possessive

Ex: 
My hair is blond-She has got blond hair
Her eyes are blue- She has got blue eyes










EXERCISES
1. Test about body
2. TO BE & HAVE GO (3 exercises)
3. BE-HAVE (7 exercises)
4. POSSESSIVE ADJECTIVES (3 exercises)



GAMES





Who are they talking about?

I am very young, small and a little bit plump. I am fair-haired. 
People call me an ugly man, I have no hair and my eyes are blue.
I am a little boy but tall for my age. I am pretty cute and I have got a crewcut.
I am an old man. I have a wrinkled face and my hair is grey.
Perhaps a little bit fat, I am of average height. I have medium-length-haircut and I am blond-haired.
I am a teenager aged 15, I have got wide grey eyes and long black hair.
I am a good-looking man, chestnut-haired, and tall.
Not very tall,  I am a funny man, rather fat. I come from the men's hairdresser's and I have short hair.
I am tall, slim and so beautiful! I have black hair, medium length, and green eyes.
I am becoming old now, I need a pair of glasses and my hair is grey.